• Shock and Vibration
• Wide Temperature Range
• Ingress Protection
When Microns Matter...
Precision Ground Ball Screws
Downtime Costs Money
Extended Life Linear Actuators
77K to 85°C
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Pressure Compensated Linear Actuators to 20,000 Feet
Phase Index is Ultra Motion’s innovative new position sensor technology for electromechanical actuators. The Phase Index position sensor is a digital, high-speed, high-resolution, non-contacting actuator position sensor that works over a wide temperature range and is resistant to vibration, shock, particulate debris, and condensing moisture. The sensor is self-calibrating, and does not need backup power to retain absolute position when power is off.
Click here to read more
- Stepper Motor, Brushless DC, and Brushed Actuators
- 0.1” to 16” stroke length (2”, 4”, and 8” standard)
- Forces to 500 lbf
- Speeds to 20 in/s
- Submicron resolution
- Specialty Actuators:
- Subsea actuators operating in depths to 22,000 feet underwater (10,000 psi)
- IP65 environmentally protected actuators
- Cryogenic Environment actuators operating below 77 K
- Radiation Hardened actuators exposed to 20 Mrads/year
- Vacuum compatible, low outgassing actuators to 1×10-6 Torr
- Custom Actuators:
- Develop custom tailored solutions to meet performance specifications that exceed the capability of standard actuators.
- Industrial Network Protocols such as CANopen, Ethernet, and more.