We Know What it Takes
To Get You There ... And Bring You Back
When Microns Matter...
Precision Ground Ball Screws
Downtime Costs Money
Extended Life Linear Actuators
77K to 85°C
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Pressure Compensated Linear Actuators to 20,000 Feet
Our series B1 actuators are 50% smaller than our standard B2 series parallel mount linear actuators, and can be configured to forces up to 500 lbf and speeds to 20 in/s. Due to the B1’s extremely high power density these actuators are being used in…
Click here to read more
Ultra Motion has used over 15 years of experience in underwater linear motion control to develop a high performance, ruggedized, subsea linear actuator. Currently available as custom units only, these submersible actuators… Read More
Click here for more information about our underwater linear actuators.
- Stepper Motor, Brushless DC, and Brushed Actuators
- 0.1” to 16” stroke length (2”, 4”, and 8” standard)
- Forces to 500 lbf
- Speeds to 20 in/s
- Submicron resolution
- Specialty Actuators:
- Subsea actuators operating in depths to 22,000 feet underwater (10,000 psi)
- IP64 environmentally protected actuators
- Cryogenic Environment actuators operating below 77 K
- Radiation Hardened actuators exposed to 20 Mrads/year
- Vacuum compatible, low outgassing actuators to 1×10-6 Torr
- Custom Actuators:
- Develop custom tailored solutions to meet performance specifications that exceed the capability of standard actuators.
- Industrial Network Protocols such as CANopen, Ethernet, and more.